Online Tips & Hints
How to Unclog Your Ice Maker
Have you ever had a nasty clog in the ice maker? Your getting some soda and you realize that there is no ice, no soda for you! If you cut your hands off I'm not associated with it because I told you the precautions.
- Open the freezer door unless you want to get your hand cut off.
- Remove the ice caddie.
- Take about 1 cup of hot water and pour it down the hole where the ice from the ice caddie comes from.
- Wait about three minutes - When the three minutes are done the ice should be partly melted.
- Put your hand up the hole where the ice comes out and maneuver the ice out of it, it shouldn't be that hard.
- Voila, good as new!
You can put a knife up the hole where the ice comes out if it's really nasty, keep stabbing the ice!
- Keep the freezer door open the whole time or else you'll get your hands cut off by the ice cutting blade.
- Most ice caddies have mechanisms, make sure you bypass those before removing the ice caddie
Arrange Refrigerator Shelves
How to Store Wine
Clean a Refrigerator
Defrost a Freezer Fast
Empty Your Refrigerator Before Traveling
Get Rid of Bad Smells in Your Fridge
Prevent Accidental Freezer Defrosting and Food Loss
Repair a Clogged Ice Maker
Stop Your Fridge from Ice Build up
Unclog Your Ice Maker